We try to keep an on going needs list available for each of our shelter facilities. Please check out our on going needs list. Questions please contact our Cameron Shelter at 816-632-4900.
Cameron Shelter Needs
- BIG NEED RIGHT NOW is MEAT (our freezer is empty)
- hamburger, sausage, turkey, chicken..… anything will help.
- Also canned meat, tuna, chicken, roast beef, ham
- Pasta sauces (we do NOT need pasta, just sauces)
- Box meals like hamburger helper, tuna helper, chicken helper
- Toilet paper
- Baby wipes
- Paper towels.
Additional ideas that are on going needs:
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- Clorox wipes
- Brand new underwear (boy’s/girl’s/women’s)
- Liquid body wash
- Hand soap
- Light bulbs
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Gently used or new car seats/booster seats (NOT EXPIRED)
- Brand new pillows
- Monetary donations
- Walmart Gift Cards
- Dollar General Gift Cards
- Non-perishable food items
- Updated 6/4/2019
Our Cameron site no longer accepts clothing donations as we have partnered with the local clothes and food pantry.
Thank you for thinking of us with your financial and physical gifts.